2019医学 考博英语 作文预测范文及例句（一）
successful ageing / aging
healthy ageing / aging
老龄化，写成 ageing(英式英语)和 aging(美式英语)都可以。在写作中，请大家统一用其中的一种拼法，不要在同一篇作文里面出现两种拼法。
“健康老龄化”，国际上最专业的提法是 successful ageing，大家写成 healthy ageing 也是可以的，国外很多针对老年人的保健养生网站都是用 Healthy ageing，但是世卫组织的官方提法是 successful ageing。
1. The population in China is ageing rapidly.
这是 “中国人口正在迅速老龄化” 之最最言简意赅、举重若轻的写法。一定要学会。
2. People all over the world are living longer, but their chances of spending these later years in good health and well-being vary within and between countries.
3. The substantial increases in life expectancy at birth achieved over the previous century, combined with medical advances, escalating health and social care costs, and higher expectations for older age, have led to international interest in how to promote a healthier old age and how to age “successfully.”
4. For too many, old age brings a high risk of social isolation and poverty, with limited access to affordable, high-quality health and social services.
5. Strong public policies are thus needed to ensure that positive trends can be sustained and the benefits of a longer life can extend to everyone regardless of where they live or the socioeconomic group they belong to.
6. For older adults, life was no longer based on ego or endeavors. Life was different.
7. Today, older adults are experiencing on average better overall health, lower disability rates, and greater economic security than previous generations, due in part to key national programs such as Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. However, older adults often encounter challenges to their physical, mental, cognitive, and social health.
1. Never has there been such a spotlight on older adults, and we can use this moment to redefine what it means to experience healthy aging in China.
2. Successful aging refers to physical, mental and social well-being in older age.
3. Recent studies emphasize the importance of adaptation and emotional well-being in successful aging. New data suggests that for most senior citizens, subjective quality of life is more important than the absence of disease and other objective measures relating to physical and mental health.
4. There are a few investigations into older people's views of what is successful ageing. Their definitions include mental, psychological, physical, and social health; functioning and resources; life satisfaction; having a sense of purpose; financial security; learning new things; accomplishments; physical appearance; productivity; contribution to life; sense of humour; and spirituality.
5. Additionally, recent studies have shown that for most senior citizens, subjective quality of life is strongly tied with psychosocial protective traits such as resilience, optimism, and mental and emotional status.
1. Therefore, all sectors must be engaged in planning for the opportunities of a growing population of older adults to ensure people are not only adding years to life, but life to years.
2. One important outcome of the conference was the administration's announcement of the evelopment of a report to advance healthy aging with a national strategy.
3. The Strategy’s aim is to increase the length of people’s lives and ensure their lives are healthy and productive.
4. The vision of the Strategy is working together to improve the health and quality of life for individuals, families, and communities by moving the country from a mindset focused on sickness and disease to one based on prevention and wellness.
学会了吗，提到“目的、目标” 不要老是用 goal，试试 vision。vision 是什么意思?vision 就是“愿景”!
5. A person's ability to interact with others has been consistently viewed as vitally important to successful aging.
6. Many researchers have believed that social relationships have become the single most important factor in measuring a person's psychological well-being or happiness.
7. These healthy aging actions were identified based on a review of the scientific literature and consultation with experts in the fields of aging and public health, as well as experts from medical fields.